find an event
2021 All In events
- Thu, Sep 16VirtualSep 16, 2021, 6:00 PM CDTVirtual
- Tue, Sep 14ZoomSep 14, 2021, 7:00 PMZoom
- Tue, Sep 22Virtual/Suggested DonationMental Health and Minority Men: Encouraging a Fresh Approach to Mental Wellness in Black and Brown CommunitiesSep 22, 2020, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM CDTVirtual/Suggested Donation
- Fri, Sep 11Virtual/Suggested DonationSep 11, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMVirtual/Suggested Donationjoin us for a candid conversation with four inspiring women who have charted their own courses in the health care industry. In the discussion, we’ll learn more about how they are developing innovative solutions to address health and social inequities.
- Wed, Sep 09Virtual/ Suggested DonationSep 09, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMVirtual/ Suggested DonationJoin us as we explore the latest trends in health care technology, and the impact that the current global pandemic has had.
- Wed, Sep 02Virtual /TicketedSep 02, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM CDTVirtual /TicketedJoin us as we discuss unfunded care in the Chicago health care network.
an event series for chicago
Starting in September 2020
All In Chicago 2020 is a festival featuring dozens of local thought leaders and innovators speaking on a variety of topics, ranging from health care disparities to community collaborations, technology solutions, and quality of care… all of which contribute to our overall goal of making Chicago the first major metropolitan area where every resident has access to the right health care, in the right place, at the right time. This year, we are offering a wide range of events to inspire, inform, and involve the whole community in achieving this goal. Ticket prices vary (some events are free!), and new events are being added frequently, so check back soon to sign up for the ones that are right for you.